Saturday, September 24, 2011

Borderless Watercoloring with Rubber Stamps - Tutorial Available!

I've just finished up writing a tutorial for using rubber stamps to create borderless watercolor paintings like this one. It is a nine-page, photo-rich, step-by-step tutorial with lots of information, observations, and tips along the way. It's really too long to post on my blog, and for all the work that went into it, I'd like to offer it as a pdf download for purchase. We have a lot of recent moving and medical expenses and I would love to be able to help chip away at those enormous costs in this way.

The image on the card shown here is the one I used for the tutorial. Stamps are from Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Line, colored with Touch Twin Markers and Derwent Watercolor Pencils.

You can purchase the pdf for $5.00 USD by clicking the Paypal button below, and the file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours.

Thank you so much!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I just bought it! Love your work so since I can't sit next to you and learn, this will be the next best thing. I also appreciate your pricing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought it too! Dina, Have you thought about selling your designs as digi images? Or, teaching at My Creative Classroom - on line courses with video and pdf tutorials? Wishing you much success with your artwork and teaching!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to have it too. Your work is just so, so beautiful, Dina. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just purchased; cannot wait! Your artistry is always an inspiration. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just purchased! Love your work! I am not sure what your medical needs are but prayers for God's healing touch for your and your family!

    ReplyDelete